Mizuno signed Fernando Torres of Sagan Tosu and current member of the national football team of Spain.
Under the terms of the agreement, Torres will wear Mizuno football boots (American soccer) starting from the Japanese league match on Saturday, September 22. He will also provide advice for the improvement and development of Mizuno football-related products and will be a part of advertising, communications and publicity activities for Mizuno football (American soccer).
“It is a great honor for me to conclude a Brand Ambassador Agreement with such a historic sports brand as Mizuno,” said Fernando Torres. “I greatly enjoy the 100% stress-free comfort their boots ensure during play, and will continue to strive to achieve good results for the club with the Mizuno boots.”
Fernando Torres will wear Morelia Neo II boots starting from the Japanese football league match on Saturday, September 22.
The Morelia Neo II boots stand true to the “lightweight, flexible, barefoot feel” concept of the Morelia boots series launched in 1985. Specially designed for players who strive for speed and quickness, these boots are extremely lightweight at approximately 195g (27.0cm) and offer reconstructed studs for better grip and traction on the field.
Fernando Torres Player Profile:
- Affiliation: Sagan Tosu
- Date of Birth: March 20, 1984 (34 years old)
- Place of birth: Spain
- Height: 6’1
Major Career Points:
- 2001 Made his professional debut with Atlético Madrid (Spain)
- 2003 Made his debut for the national team of Spain
- (A total of 110 matches for the national team as of September 2018)
- 2007 Transferred to Liverpool FC (England)
- 2008 Won the UEFA EURO 2008
- 2010 Won the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
- 2011 Transferred to Chelsea FC (England)
- 2012 Won the UEFA EURO 2012 and the Golden Boot Award
- 2013 Won the Golden Boot Award at the FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013
- 2014 Transferred to AC Milan (Italy)
- 2015 Transferred to Atlético Madrid (Spain)
- 2018 Transferred to Sagan Tosu (Japan)
Published: September 2018